Legal Question in Family Law in California

I would like to know if it is posible to assign visitation rights of my minor child to my parents. I am married to her father but would like to ensure she does not lose contact with them after I'm gone. I am in California.

Asked on 6/22/16, 1:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services


Read more
Answered on 6/25/16, 6:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California