Legal Question in Family Law in California

How do I file contempt to court papers to my ex husband if our home state is California and I moved to Colorado. He is in the service and is stationed over seas with my kids and isn't following through with what's suppose to be done and now I'm on my own 2 feet and want my kids back

Asked on 6/20/16, 6:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

There may be some complications concerning jurisdiction if the children are living with your husband overseas. This may involve the Hague convention and children living internationally. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to assist you on this matter.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/16, 5:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California