Legal Question in Family Law in California

How hard is it for a father of a child to change no custody to 50 percent custody from the mother of the child?

Asked on 3/17/16, 9:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

If the other greater timeshare parent does not agree with this change in timeshare, then you should return to court requesting this arrangement. Keep in mind that any parenting time share will be analyzed by the court for determining the children's best interests. It's not what the parents want but what's best for the children that controls the analysis.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/16, 8:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California