Legal Question in Family Law in California

How to get my kids back from grandma having temporary guardianship until I am stable how many months do I need to prove I'm stable before I get my kids back

Asked on 7/22/16, 5:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

Each Family dynamic presents a different answer on when a guardianship should be terminated. More information is needed on your specific case. A careful review of the pleadings that justified the guardianship would also be required. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/16, 12:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California