Legal Question in Family Law in California

I am a non earning wife who is seeking a divorce after a 20 year marriage. Husband filed for divorce a year ago I responded with the need for attorney fees and he never responded back. For the last 8 years I have been under the care of a psychiatrist and now have a 8 year psychiatric report that points to mental abuse. My hopefully soon to be ex husband was a hard core pornography addict and possible socio-path. He is refusing to give me money out of our retirement account for a divorce now that he knows about my psychiatric report. How do I find a attorney to take my case in Long Beach, CA when I have no up front money to retain one? His abuse continues today because he is in complete control of me financially and has refused for the past 2 years we have been separated to give me any type of financial statements.

Asked on 7/11/17, 2:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Andersen Charles Andersen, Atty

we have moved to New York State Attorneys

Read more
Answered on 7/11/17, 7:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California