Legal Question in Family Law in California

How to obtain custody of my child when other parent was never around

Asked on 4/14/16, 8:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

Much more information is needed to intelligently answer this question. If the other parent is working and has to have the child in daycare, that circumstance would not be justification alone to request a change in custody. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your legal options.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/16, 6:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California