Legal Question in Family Law in California

All parties are pro-per. I filed a marriage dissolution. Respondent (husband) did not answer, so the court entered a Default regarding the marriage into the system. The only thing left outstanding is the Judgment. The Judgment was sent back to me stating, "THERE HAS BEEN NO ORDER FOR A SPECIFIC CHILD SUPPORT AMOUNT SO YOU MUST ATTACH THE PRINTOUT OF THE EX-SPOUSE CALCULATION." In the Judgment, I am requesting the court order child support based on my husband's earning potential and I have attached a declaration in the Judgment to support of my request. My questions are:

1. Where do I get this printout and is this something I can generate myself?

2. Should the printout show my husband's actual earning numbers or numbers based on his earnings potential?

Kindest regards and thank you in advance

Asked on 7/17/12, 2:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

It sounds like the court is asking for the Dissomaster printout. You should contact the family law facilitator at your courthouse for assistance.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/12, 2:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California