Legal Question in Family Law in California

Currently waiting to see the judge to find out where my daughter will attend high school as both of us parents do not agree on which high school she should attend. Court hearing is August 28th, school starts August 6th can I take her to the school I want her to go to until we see the judge?

Asked on 8/02/18, 10:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Saltzman, MBA, JD Law Offices of Mark E. Saltzman

You may need an ex parte application for an order. You can do that on Monday. There are many rules to follow. I suggest you check with an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney or don’t wish to use one, you can, likely, check the self-help section on your court’s website.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/18, 4:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California