Legal Question in Family Law in California

My wife had a friend start a kitchen remodel. They have since become emotionally involved, and I do not want to him to come to our house anymore. I do have any right to prohibit him from coming to our house..even though she wants to allow him to come to the property?

Asked on 8/08/17, 8:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

I presume you both co- occupy the residence in question, therefore both of you have the right to invite whomever you wish to the property. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to discuss your options.

Read more
Answered on 8/09/17, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California