Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

collecting a judgment

How do I garnish wages/collections from someone self employed as real estate broker?

Asked on 4/10/09, 8:05 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

Re: collecting a judgment

Assuming you hold a judgment, you can levy the person's bank account(s).

Read more
Answered on 4/11/09, 3:36 am
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Re: collecting a judgment

With a judgment and proper Writ issued, by levying on his personal bank accounts or other assets you can find. If this is for enough money to justify hiring an attorney, and if it is in SoCal, feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/09, 3:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California