Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

can a person who is involved in the case, have their brother serve me a restraining order

Asked on 10/07/19, 9:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phyllis Voisenat Phyllis Voisenat, Esq.

Yes, unless the brother is named in the lawsuit or as a person you are restrained from or is under 18 yrs old. But, he must properly and legally serve you.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/19, 10:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California