Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

How do I go by pressing charges on someone who violate my personal information under the federal law of ECPA electronic communications privacy act.

Asked on 6/25/12, 12:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Charges involve criminal law, and you should repost this question under the criminal law section where lawyers who specialize in criminal law can answer.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/12, 3:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California