Legal Question in Civil Litigation in California

i need help. i'm being sued for defamation/slander. however, the accusations aren't true.

Asked on 8/07/12, 11:13 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Have you talked to an attorney?

Read more
Answered on 8/07/12, 11:22 am
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Help will come from you hiring an attorney to effectively defend the case, unless you already know how.. Go find one promptly. Call your local Lawyer Referral Service.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/12, 12:11 pm
Daniel Bakondi The Law Office of Daniel Bakondi

If they are not true, you have a defense. The tricky part is finding the attorney who can get rid of this case the fastest and cheapest. You need to respond immediately if you have not already done so. I work on defamation issues. Feel free to send me an email.


Daniel Bakondi, Esq.

[email protected]


The Law Office of Daniel Bakondi, APLC

870 Market Street, Suite 1157

San Francisco CA 94102

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication may contain confidential information, privileged information, or attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient or received this message in error, any use or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited and unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately, and delete this message. No attorney-client nor confidential relationship is created through this communication. Nothing communicated or provided constitutes legal advice nor a legal opinion unless it so specifies and written agreement for attorney services has been entered into. Attorney licensed in California only. Your issue may be time sensitive and may result in loss of rights if you do not act in time. Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/12, 2:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in California