Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I need to get a copy of my late fathers' greencard. I live in California, and so did he, and I believe the last one he got was one with no expiration date on it. Is there any way to get a copy?

Asked on 8/30/10, 3:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation


Authorized personnel can do a FOIA.

Read more
Answered on 9/05/10, 10:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California