Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I am in the process of withdrawing a guilty plead and submitted as evidence with a MTR to the board, but my 90 days just expire and my hearing is next month what do I do now? please answer I am so worried thank you


Asked on 7/11/13, 7:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bill Klein Law Office of Bill Travis Klein

I believe you will have to do a lot more than just withdraw your guilty pea. If you haven't already, you should consult with an Immigration Attorney for assistance with your hearing as soon as possible.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/13, 8:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California