Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

me and my wife are fixing my legal status here we have a i130 approved one day borser patrol came to my house and said they needed to talk but i still didnt want to go outside since i was alone with my daughter i was waiting for my wife to arrive to consider going out they started making threats about how they were going to take our daughter and breaking doors down stuff like that they kept saying they just needed to talk to me so after them threatning us with our daughter i went out and they arrested me and took me into detention i was there for about 19 days i am currently in removal proceeding they are implying that at the time of the arrest i was incooperative and was under the influence of a controlled substance and that my eyes were unrresponsive to the flashlight which never happened i wasnt under any sorts of influence or what ever they meant by it is there anything i can do about this on the day of my court?

Asked on 8/13/11, 12:40 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law

You really should give me a call at 619-922-5287 The consultation is free

Read more
Answered on 8/16/11, 10:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California