Legal Question in Insurance Law in California

Got hit by another car, the car has insurance with my husband, but i dont, what do i do?

Asked on 5/07/18, 8:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

If you were an excluded driver, you'll be considered Prop 213 claimant. Meaning, you will not be eligible to claim damages for pain and suffering.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/18, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in California