Legal Question in Employment Law in California

Can I still claim 3 paychecks, found about 6-7 yrs old.

Asked on 6/02/19, 11:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tom Walker Law Offices of Thomas C. Walker

In California, the Labor Board will allow claims for unpaid wages going back 3-4 years, depending on whether there was fraud involved. However, no harm in contacting the bank or employer and see if they will make good on the checks.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/19, 12:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California