Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I reached a stipulation that I feel was intimidated to take add its impossible for this to not hurt my family financial wellbeing.can we file a relief from forfeiture?

Asked on 8/14/15, 12:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nicholas Spirtos Law Offices of Nicholas B. Spirtos

Without more details I am not sure what you are asking or whether you may be entitled to any relief. Contact a local attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/15, 10:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California