Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I need a tenant lawyer that specializes in bedbugs and mold. I need to find one today I need a consultation as soon as possible please does not need to be a free consultation I will pay it I have to pay. Question is can I find a good lawyer here in Lancaster California for a consultation today or Monday?

Asked on 4/29/22, 12:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

This is not a lawyer referral service. It is a Q&A service. You should contact the LA County Bar referral service. They contract out to this site:

Read more
Answered on 5/02/22, 9:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California