Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I have been in a triplex for 5 yrs in a no rent control part of calif. The owner/ just told me he is selling it & handed me a 60 day no fault notice stating that the buyers father wants move into my apt. Question my only income is social security $980 a month am I entitled to receive any relocation assistance from the property owner/seller.

Asked on 9/08/14, 9:55 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

And I already answered your question and told you that you are not entitled to relocation assistance if you are moving from a non-rent controlled unit.

Please stop posting the same question over and over just because you don't like the answer. It takes up the time of attorneys who donate their time to answer these questions and it is disrespectful.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/14, 10:03 am
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law

Mr. Anthony Roach is correct, if you are not moving from a rent controlled unit then you are not entitled to relocation assistance.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/14, 10:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California