Legal Question in Legal Ethics in California

car taking too long for repairs. nothing big few dings and dents. been longer than 2 months and still no progress. insurance already paid full amount for work. what do I do?

Asked on 12/09/14, 5:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

You might contact your insurance carrier. It might intervene on your behalf or somehow reverse the payment and permit you to take your car to a reputable repair shop. You might also go down to the shop and see what state of (dis)repair it might be. Finally, you might also want to contact the California Dept. of Consumer Affairs/Bureau of Automotive Repair at (866) 799-3811 or to file a complaint.

Read more
Answered on 12/14/14, 2:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in California