Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

What attorney can help me get compensation for a broken arm while being in custody in Orange County CA

Asked on 6/30/22, 10:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Any personal injury attorney should be able to help. However, this is not a lawyer referral service. I suggest you find the website for the Orange County Bar Association. They either have a lawyer referral service they run, or links to approved lawyer referral services.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/22, 7:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California