Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

My attorney stopped liens on medical treatment.I am in much pain. How can I get the Lien or a new or a new attorney?

Asked on 7/12/11, 1:22 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Ryan Sargent Sargent Law Firm

I am assuming you currently have a personal injury claim. I exclusively handle personal injury matters throughout the state of California. My office is located in North San Diego, CA. If you are still in pain you should make sure you get medical treatment. As for your attorney, if he is on a contingency fee basis can fire him at any time. I would recommend getting a new attorney first and let him/her handle taking over the file from the old attorney.

As previously stated, I only handle personal injury claims. Most of my cases involve medical treatment on a lien basis. I have access to hundreds of medical providers throughout the state that treat on a lien. Please give me a call at (760) 707-2721 to discuss. You can also visit my website for more information


Ryan Sargent

Read more
Answered on 7/12/11, 1:43 pm
Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office

I am based in Los Angeles, near you, so it would be easy for me to substitute in on your case and take over from your prior attorney. I need more information though, so please call me at 877 LION FOR LAW (546-6367)

Read more
Answered on 7/12/11, 3:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California