Legal Question in Personal Injury in California


Do I have a defamation of other type of case against my husbands adult son who is lying about me to people in order to get me removed from any part of my husband's estate? He has filed papers stating that I cleaned out a bank account that belonged to my husband and his previous wife and told people that our house is in forclosure because I am not paying any of the bills. He has put on his Facebook page and told people he gets everything and I get nothing. He has filed motions stating that I should pay for things...

Asked on 7/18/09, 9:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

Re: defamation

If you can't work it out with him, you might have to hire an attorney. These kinds of cases are nearly impossible to handle without legal representation.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/09, 3:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California