Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I have a jeep and my son let's someone else off road with it ( the jeep is not made for off road) and the kid flip it.. We have told our son to not let anyone drive it, but he did.. I know my son at fault too for letting someone else drive it. My question is can I make the other person pay for the damage to my jeep??? ( we live in California)

I don't know if u need my email, but he is it... [email protected]

Thank you,

Anna Rhine

Asked on 5/18/12, 10:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You can make a claim on your insurance for the damage, and/or on the driver by filing a lawsuit against him.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/12, 4:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California