Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

what do i have to make a person quit slandering mine and my famils name?

Asked on 10/10/09, 2:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Marman Law Office of Joseph Marman

Typically have an attorney send a ceast and desist letter. If they continue file your lawsuit, but remember that juries do award much money on these cases.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/09, 7:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California