Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

Rights of deceased parents children related to gifts by deceased parent before passing, be returned.

Asked on 8/09/22, 9:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

This is an internet question and answer service provided by volunteer attorneys. It is not a search engine. We can only answer requests with specific information about the facts and circumstances in full sentences and a legal question about them.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/22, 9:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California