Legal Question in Real Estate Law in California

What type of deed should I use to transfer property from individual ownership to a LLC?

Asked on 3/05/19, 6:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law

Same kind you'd use to transfer to another individual, but if you're unsure about any aspect of what you're doing, best to consult with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/19, 3:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in California