Legal Question in Tax Law in California

I have a family trust. If I contribute $2,000 a month into that trust, can I write that off at the end of the year?

Can the Trust then grant my kids money for college?

Asked on 2/09/12, 9:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald Field Donald L. Field, Jr., Attorney at Law

no. you should retain a qualified attorney to assist you with designing a plan to provide for your children's education.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/12, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in California