Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

A couple months ago I was on my dirtbike and I ran from the cops on dirt roads, I got a misdemeanor for invading police and driving with out a liscence,but I already had my permit, I go to a probation office in September, do you think they will let me get my liscence when I am 16? Is there anything I can try to maybe make them give it to me if they don't want to at first? Also I was in San Bernardino county.

Asked on 7/19/16, 2:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sherman Ellison Law Offices of Sherman M. Ellison

I believe having an attorney with you at the probation department will help.

Also, can you get your regular Class C license at this time or before the September 2016 probation department meeting? If so, get it before the meeting.

Sherman M. Ellison, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/16, 2:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California