Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

How do I get my drivers licence reinstated?

Asked on 6/08/16, 8:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

You haven't said why it was suspended. Whatever the reason is, you have to fix whatever it was that caused the suspension and then get back to the DMV for them to reinstate you.

If you failed to appear on a ticket, you have to appear and clear the FTA before you can get your license. If you failed to pay fines, you must either pay them in full or get in the amnesty program and payments. If it is because of a DUI, then talk to your lawyer - there are several twists to license susrnaions with a DUI.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/16, 8:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California