Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

How to write a letter to a judge asking for an extension on turning my self into jail

Asked on 6/03/16, 4:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

A letter likely won't cut it. You'll have to appear in court to make your request. Contact your attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/16, 7:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California