Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

I turned left into a driveway, backed out and parked my car in front of a house in front of the school.

There was a no u-turn sign posted on the right... i got a ticket citation #21461(a) ul Disobey posted sign (no-uturn). Am I wrong?

Asked on 11/17/11, 10:35 am

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Hong Shen Roberts Law Group

Make sure there is no sign posted near the house. You can take a picture of the surroundings and go to the court to show to the judge. Hopefully get your ticket dismissed.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/11, 2:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California