Legal Question in Veterans Law in California

Retroactive Compensation

My Dad has been receiving 30%

disability compensation for years for

hearing loss. The VA recently

increased this to 100% during a

request for other services (a special

bathtub). This should have been

done years ago. He didn't realize he

could apply. Is there any way to

receive additional compensation?

Asked on 12/18/08, 12:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Eisenberg Law Office of Michael D.J. Eisenberg, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Re: Retroactive Compensation

My office handles VA appeals. You may have some options; however, I need to know more details to better assess the situation.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to set up an initial consultation, free of charge. If we set up an appointment, I'd be happy to initiate the call in order to save you in long distance charges.

Read more
Answered on 12/18/08, 12:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Veterans Law questions and answers in California