Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

deceased mothers estate. I need the to know the forms or legal type paper needed and the correct format (written request}

Asked on 12/22/17, 5:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kai Wessels Kai H. Wessels

While initially you may think you can do a formal probate without legal assistance, eventually you will realize that you really need an attorney. Hopefully, it is sooner than later. Feel free to contact me when you conclude that you need legal assistance.


Kai H. Wessels, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/18, 3:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California