Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

i am executor to my mothers estate, she wants my eldest son to be executor in the event of my death, is there something she or i need to fill out. i have her will I live in California as well as my son, mother lives in Colorado (Estate value $300,000.00 Max.

Asked on 6/04/18, 12:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kai Wessels Kai H. Wessels

You will have to probate her estate, which means going to court and administering the estate in a timely and proper manner. Most people hire an attorney to assist them in making sure that they do everything right. If I can be of assistance, please feel free to contact me at 408.268.2580.


Read more
Answered on 6/04/18, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California