Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

How do I get my home back after being red tagged I inherited it and I want to live there.

Asked on 7/26/17, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Fix the problems that got it red tagged.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/17, 12:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California