Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I have a Living Trust and Will that I had purchased from Legal Zoom in 2007. Everything was filled in completely and notarized . No one will be contesting this Trust or Will. I am naming the new Trustee of my Trust to my son, due to the death of my originally appointed Trustee. My son needs to know that my self made Trust and Will are completely legal

Asked on 3/20/19, 10:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michele Cusack Pollak & Cusack

If you hire a lawyer to do the amendment appointing a new successor trustee, s/he will probably review the trust and let you know if there are any problems with it.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/19, 10:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California