Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

my mother passed away on feb 11, 2017 without a will, 2 months before her passing my cousin took her to his home to care for her, our understanding was after the passing of my mother we, me n my cousin would get together and resolve issues concerning her automobile n bank account,after my mothers passing when i contacted my cousin he stated my mother wanted him to have everything n hung up on me, what can i do to obtain my mothers finances n auto

Asked on 7/30/17, 9:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald Dorfman Dorfman Law Office

You can file a court petition for probate. You should contact a probate attorney and get going right away, before the money and property is gone.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/17, 9:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California