Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I need an attorney. I filed in the Bay Area, got an attorney a year or so later, the lawyer wouldn't respond to the company's adjuster. I filed to release the attorney, but now I'm having problems getting a new attorney. I need an attorney that will take my case eventhought I've already had a dead beat attorney.

Asked on 12/15/11, 10:34 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

George Shers Law Offices of Georges H. Shers

you need to provide more details as to your case. I used to handle WC cases [was a certified specialist] but have no actively handled one before the WCAB for some time, but could again do so depending on the case. You can call me at 510441-2684 and we can discuss the matter. Normally you should be able to get an attorney to substitute in.

Read more
Answered on 12/15/11, 8:42 pm
David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

I do not know where zip code, 30078 is. Since you're in Ca I could assume that you meant 90078, which I think is in the South Bay area. Is this true? If so, please call me at 1.877.505.INJURY. Please see my website at

Read more
Answered on 12/15/11, 9:22 pm
George Shers Law Offices of Georges H. Shers

I received your phone call message and e-mail address but that does not help. You need to call me at 510-441-2684 or send me the details by e-mail, [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/16/11, 5:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California