Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

Hi i I've settled my case in2008 n just received a notice of hearing.status conference.what those this mean

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace Atty at Law

Cannot be certain, but often the doctors and imaging centers and pharmacies are refused payment, so they request a conference before setting the matter for trial. Another possibility is that you settled by Stipulations With Request For Award keeping future medical open, and the insurer wishes to meet with you and your attorney about closing out future medical rights for cash. WRITE YOUR ATTORNEY FOR AN ACCURATE EXPLANATION, if you call and the case was closed 10 years back, you likely won't get a call back. BUT IF YOU WRITE and note you require an explanation of the upcoming conference, the attorney cannot 'abandon' you and explain the nature of the conference.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California