Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

if im getting workers compensation and im going through with Physical therapy and i get arrested and end up doing three months what happens

Asked on 1/20/12, 3:14 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys


You need to be examined as to what type of future treatment and extent of your permanent disability. Based on the report by QME or AME you are entitled to a settlement. Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/12, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California