Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I was arrested and charged with dv. I took deffered prosecution because i was scared i would loose at trial. I was totally innocent. But 8 months pregnant at the time. My husband lied on me an got away it. He is still abusing me. I feel like i let him gey away. Is there anyway. I can cancel my dp. And go to trial. I have been on,dp for four months already

Asked on 6/10/13, 8:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

As a practical matter, no.

You can file a motion to try to withdraw from the agreement, but it is highly unlikely a judge will allow you to do so.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 8:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado