Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

My daughter was arrested in February of this year for allegedly obtaining a controlled substance by falsifying calls to pharmacies to obtain a medication. My question is, her husband controls all monies made and everything is in his name. He will not pay for an attorney. Does she have any options?

Asked on 6/06/13, 2:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marc Milavitz The Alternative Law Office of Marc Milavitz

She can get a public defender.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 7:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado