Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

colorado. If an offender pleads guilty to a misdemeanor drug charge does he do 6 month turnaround or finish his remainder from previous sentence?( 16 months parole left)

Asked on 1/27/14, 5:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

That depends on your PO and/or the parole board, but the short answer is "usually yes."

Read more
Answered on 2/10/14, 11:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado