Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

My fiance left his haway house in CO and came to UT. He has recently received new charges in UT and is also facing extradition back to CO. What can we do?

Asked on 6/14/13, 1:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

Get attorneys in both states.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/13, 5:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado