Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I have a friend on probation for influencing a public official and giving false name. He has to have a job with taxable income and a address to live, which is reasonable and we understand is part of the rules.

She will not allow him to stay at his home. We have given her several options/solutions of places to stay (majority being hotels) and she has shot almost every one down over the last 3mon. Now she is saying that he is not following his probation. He also has found a job with a 1099 taxable income but she is saying that it is not a job or taxable income so therefor he can not work there.

How can she say that he is not following probation when she will not allow him to work or live at any of the multiple options we have gave her? We have asked what she would like us to do since she does not like any of the solutions that we have come up with and she will not give us an answer. We are out of solutions to give her and do not know what to do now!

Asked on 6/21/13, 7:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

File a request directly with the court and set the matter for a hearing.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 8:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado