Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

If I own an in home daycare can I have someone living in my home (not working with the children, just residing in the home) with a sealed child abuse conviction?

Asked on 6/21/13, 7:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

If it is truly sealed, Colorado law allows that person to reply that the matter never even existed.

The person probably also needs to check DHS' TRAILS (child abuse registry) system to see if they're listed.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 5:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado