Legal Question in DUI Law in Colorado

How do I get information on my case in Adams county court

Asked on 4/20/14, 1:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

If you mean the police reports, go to the DA's office.

If you mean court dates, and/or what's happened procedurally, call the clerk of court's office.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/14, 5:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Colorado